All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Paid Days Off from Day One
· Career Development
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Shift : Nights
Location: 2350 MEADOWS BLVD, Castle Rock, CO 80109
The role you’ll contribute: Provide quality patient care to all patients within the medical imaging department. Perform high quality images and exams on patients while maintaining the sensitivity to patient needs. Follows standards of safe radiation practice. Demonstrates leadership abilities and is a role model for other associate technologists. Acts as a clinical resource to unit personnel and assures current standards of practice for the unit.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
• Performs diagnostic imaging procedures, providing safety for self, patients and all other individuals. Practices all rules and regulations pertaining to radiation safety, reducing personal and patient exposure to “as low as reasonably achievable” (ALARA).
• Produces quality images in a complete, accurate and timely manner.
• Prepares patient for exam. Provides information and instruction to patient and/or family regarding the procedure and responds to their physical and emotional needs.
• Assists the patient during exam and positions the patient.
• Observes patient and equipment during the procedure and reports / documents unusual occurrences and records patient’s condition.
• Facilitates smooth patient flow, scheduling and optimal use of equipment/resources.
• Communicates in writing and verbally with all physicians, imaging personnel, students and hospital staff in facilitating the continuum of care.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
· ARRT(CT), ARRT(N), ARRT(T) or CNMT registry required or State CT registry ARRT(R) with CT training
· Current Basic Life Support (BLS) from American Heart Association
· Licensed Radiology Technologist in state of employment
· High School Diploma or GED
· One year of related health care experience
· Associate’s degree (strongly preferred)
· Bachelor’s degree
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Castle Rock
Schedule: Per Diem
Shift: 3 - Night
Req ID: 23026972
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: 2350 MEADOWS BLVD
Pay Range: $32.35 - $52.63
Location: Castle Rock, CO
Job ID: 23026972
Job Family: Radiology/Imaging
Shift: 3 - Night