AdventHealth Medical Group is looking for a dynamic and quality focused Integrated Behavioral Health Clinician to join our growing team at our medical practice located in Castle Rock, CO!
Our integrated behavioral health team is committed to reducing the stigma of mental health and increased access to quality mental health care. We strive to have our patient’s leave our care feeling whole. We are seeking a Clinician who will model and lead excellence in clinical practice, clinician-patient relationships, and professionalism while maintaining AdventHealth’ s Mission, Vision, Values.
The AdventHealth Medical Group is a coalition of over 2,000 physicians, advanced practice providers, residents, fellows and faculty members. The AdventHealth Medical Group network offers a continuum of care across nine U.S. states. From primary care doctors to pediatricians and surgical specialists, we have physicians to support patient’s whole health at every age and every stage of life. This aligned model and practice management experience provides the opportunity for the physicians to focus on the clinical aspects of medicine.
Benefits of employment with AdventHealth Medical Group:
Committed and collaborative leadership team
Established and successful program
Competitive salary and generous benefits package
Excellent health benefits
Comfort with using clinical expertise in an independent manner.
· Competence with DSM-5 diagnostic criteria and treatment planning based on these conditions.
· Effective written and verbal communication skills.
· Demonstrated ability to establish rapport quickly with a wide range of people. Proven ability to work within and coordinate a care team comprised of internal team members and community-based members.
· Conduct initial intake visit including detailed behavioral health and substance use history, biopsychosocial history and assessment.
· Appropriately assess suicide risk.
· Passion for providing mental health treatment to patients and assuring all patients receive whole person care.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
· MSW or related field
· Minimum 2 years direct clinical experience delivering behavioral health care in a relevant setting.
· Prior formal training and experience in brief, structured counseling techniques (e.g. cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) or Problem-Solving Treatment (PST), etc.).
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
· Experience successfully working on multi-disciplinary teams.
· Experience working with medically ill patients in a primary care setting.
· Experience working with all age ranges of patients.
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED:
· LCSW - State of Colorado Licensed Clinical Social Worker or LPC (Licensed Professional Counselor)
Just 20 minutes south of Denver, Castle Rock attracts savvy shoppers and outdoor enthusiasts alike. Named for a huge rock outcropping resembling a European fortress, this natural signpost has served as a landmark for American Indians, early settlers, and Western movie buffs.
With an extensive trail system and excellent, easily accessible recreation area, Castle Rock challenges hikers and climbers of all skill levels. Castle Rock is also a golf haven. With seven scenic and challenging golf courses in the area. It enjoys breathtaking views of the Rockies and residents are 90 minutes from some of the best skiing and hiking in the world. With 300 annual days of sunshine, residents can play, walk, and run outdoors all year!
Adventures. Friendships. Connections. Family bonds. Lasting memories. They’re all made in Castle Rock!
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Rocky Mountain
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23033863
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $29.81 - $44.99
Location: Castle Rock, CO
Job ID: 23033863
Job Family: Behavioral
Shift: 1 - Day