Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Shift : Day
Location: AdventHealth Castle Rock
The role you’ll contribute:
Responsible for a continuum of services providing care to patients with neuromuscular, orthopedic and other physically related disorders requiring mobility training, strengthening, modalities, specialized manual therapy and neuromuscular re-education. Utilizes rehab process to promote and restore optimal health and well-being of the patient. Assumes personal accountability for organizational mission and core values.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Evaluates patients, presenting or referred to occupational therapy, by completing initial evaluation within time standards per department protocol.
· Applies appropriate diagnostic and prognostic testing for musculoskeletal, neurological and neuromuscular conditions.
· Standardized testing will include special tests to determine level of disability and track outcomes over the patient care experience.
· Evaluates assigned patients and develops treatment plans including specific goals and activities, reassessing and modifying plans as necessary based on patient's current level of function and makes appropriate disposition recommendations.
· Utilizes a variety of sensorimotor, neuromuscular re-educational, recreational and social activities to foster patients' achievement of maximum independence in activities of daily living.
· Applies technical knowledge in rehabilitative activities tailored to patient's needs including, but not limited to: ADL training, home safety assessment and education, use of compensatory techniques and equipment, neuromuscular and sensory reeducation, gross and fine motor coordination, evaluation and training, energy conservation, functional mobility, positioning, splinting and hand therapy techniques.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
Bachelor's Degree-Occupational Therapy
Current Basic Life Support (BLS) from American Heart Association
Current Colorado state licensure in occupational therapy upon hire or within 3 months
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Rehabilitation Services
Organization: AdventHealth Castle Rock
Schedule: Per Diem
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23026389
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: 2350 MEADOWS BLVD
Pay Range: $32.35 - $52.63
Location: Castle Rock, CO
Job ID: 23026389
Job Family: Rehabilitation Services
Shift: 1 - Day