All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Benefits from Day One
· Career Development
· Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
· Sign-on bonus eligible!
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift : Day Shift
Location: AdventHealth Castle Rock
The role you’ll contribute:
Responsible for a continuum of treatment by providing care to patients with neuromuscular, orthopedic and other physically related disorders requiring strengthening, modalities, manual therapy, neuromuscular re-education and training in activities in daily living under the supervision of a licensed physical therapist. Utilizes rehab process to promote and restore optimal health and well-being of the patient. Participates in professional responsibilities, including documentation, program development, teaching, and enhancement of clinical skills.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Carries out program of corrective treatments for assigned patients, as determined by evaluating physical therapist and under the indirect supervision of a physical therapist. Implements therapy activities using measurable, goals and time frames under the direction of a physical therapist.
· Performs a variety of therapeutic interventions including, but not limited to, ADL retraining; patient education in home safety; adaptive equipment and compensation techniques; coordination, strengthening and therapeutic exercise programs, manual therapy, therapeutic activities, aquatic therapy and neuromuscular re-education per patient needs.
· Carries out plan of care for assigned patients, as established by evaluating physical therapist, within the scope of practice for a PTA.
· Provides teaching for the patient and family based on assessed needs, using appropriate resources.
· Initiates and follows through on communication with supervising physical therapist regarding patient status, need for re-evaluation and/or modification of treatment plan, goals, and patient training/education.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
· Associates Degree from an accredited Physical Therapist Assistant program
· Ability to perform basic treatments of orthopedic, neurological and medical patients.
· Current Colorado Physical Therapist Assistant licensure
· Current Basic Life Support (BLS) from American Heart Association
· DRIVLIC (Required for Positions within Home Health Only.)
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Rehabilitation Services
Organization: AdventHealth Castle Rock
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23038362
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $21.89 - $36.11
Location: Castle Rock, CO
Job ID: 23038362
Job Family: Rehabilitation Services
Shift: 1 - Day