All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Benefits from Day One
· Paid Days Off from Day One
· Student Loan Repayment Program
· Career Development
· Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time Shift :
Location: 2350 MEADOWS BLVD, Castle Rock, 80109
The role you’ll contribute (Job Summary):
The value you’ll bring to the team
· Evaluates patients, presenting or referred to physical therapy, by completing initial evaluation within time standards per department protocol.
· Applies appropriate diagnostic and prognostic testing for musculoskeletal, neurological and neuromuscular conditions. Standardized testing will include special tests to determine level of disability and track outcomes over the patient care experience.
· Performs a variety of best practice and evidence based therapeutic interventions to address the unique rehabilitation needs of each patient. Establishes appropriate treatment plan with measurable and attainable goals and time frames by collaborating with patient, family and other members of the health care team including discharge planning. Selects and implements therapy activities per plan of care to ensure that patient, family and therapy goals are met.
· Recognizes individual limitations and capabilities and utilizes available resources. Evaluates patients' learning style and appropriately teaches patients skills and techniques required for participation in physical therapy.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
· Education: Bachelor’s degree in Physical Therapy
· Physical Therapist in state of employment, or Physical Therapist license from a participating state in the National Licensure Compact
· Current Basic Life Support (BLS) from American Heart Association
· Master's or Doctorate degree in Physical Therapy
· Previous work experience providing direct patient care in outpatient, inpatient or inpatient rehab unit
· Prior use of electronic medical records (EMR)
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Rehabilitation Services
Organization: AdventHealth Castle Rock
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23026845
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: 2350 MEADOWS BLVD
Pay Range: $33.43 - $55.14
Location: Castle Rock, CO
Job ID: 23026845
Job Family: Rehabilitation Services
Shift: 1 - Day