AdventHealth Medical Group formerly known as Florida Hospital Medical Group is associated with the largest Protestant not-for-profit healthcare system in the world, AdventHealth and a national leader in quality, safety and patient satisfaction. AHMG’s advanced practice providers manage the treatment and care for our patients in the practice setting, as well as at AdventHealth’s ten campuses in Altamonte Springs, Apopka, Celebration, East Orlando, Heart of Florida, Kissimmee, Lake Wales, Orlando, Winter Park and AdventHealth Waterman in Tavares
AHMG Gyn Surgery at Celebration – Physician’s Assistant
Part-time opportunity AdventHealth Celebration
The PA under the supervision of the Physician, who acts as the collaborative practitioner, is responsible for:
• Surgical Assist
• Assist in surgical cases with the provider within the hospital setting
• Assist in Hysterectomies, Hysteroscopies, Bladder and Organ prolapse, Myomectomies, and more
• Orders preoperative and post operative medications as needed
• Collaborates with physician as necessary to provide consistent care to patients and support
• Displays a caring and professional attitude at all times as well as maintaining personal and professional growth
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, patients, and the public.
• Strong communication skills
• Monday, Tuesday and some Fridays
• Campuses Covered: AH Celebration, AH Kissimmee, AH Apopka and AH Winter Park
• Call required
Knowledge and Skills Required:
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with physicians, staff, and patients.
• Strong communication skills
• Strong medical decision-making skills
• Master’s degree in Physician Assistant (PA-C) Studies
Licensure, Certification, and Registration:
• Current, valid Florida PA or APRN license
• Certification by NCCPA, ANCC or other nationally recognized certification organization
• BLS & ACLS
AdventHealth Celebration is a 317 bed, state-of-the-art hospital that serves as a showcase of innovation and excellence in healthcare. Our reputation for delivering highly efficient, patient-focused and cost-effective care allows us to achieve optimum health and wellness for patients with an emphasis on healing the whole person - mind, body and spirit. AdventHealth Celebration has been serving the residents of Osceola, Orange, Polk and Lake counties, and patients from around the world.
AdventHealth is conveniently close to many gorgeous homes, downtown urban living, shopping, and great schools. As one of the most visited American cities, Orlando has world-class attractions including Universal Studios, Walt Disney World, and easy access to both coasts for numerous world renown beaches. Orlando is home to major league soccer (Orlando City Lions), NBA basketball (Orlando Magic) as well as University of Central Florida sports. The city also has many public and private universities and colleges. The Dr. Phillips Center for Performing Arts hosts variety of musical and theatrical performances throughout the year.
Orange County Parks and Recreation (https://www.orangecountyfl.net/cultureparks.aspx)
Seminole County Parks and Recreation
Orange County Florida (https://www.orangecountyfl.net/)
Osceola County Florida
Hospital Website (https://www.adventhealth.com/hospital/adventhealth-celebration)
Category: Physician Services
Organization: AdventHealth Central Florida
Req ID: GynSurgCelPT
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: Part-time
Pay Range: -
Location: Celebration, FL
Job ID: GynSurgCelPT
Job Family: Physician Services