AdventHealth Mammography Technologist
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Location: AdventHealth Celebration - 400 Celebration Place, Celebration, FL 34747
Shift : Varies – As Needed
Eligible shifts qualify for weekend shift differential, 2** nd shift differential & 3 rd **shift differential
The role you’ll contribute:
Performs Mammographic imaging procedures. Assists Radiologist in performance of Biopsies and other procedures. Performs X-Ray and DEXA imaging procedures as needed. Positions, moves, and assists patients. Obtains patient's history. Performs clerical duties. Performs basic patient care within scope of practice and to departmental standards. Responsibility to adhere to the hospital Corporate compliance plan, to the rules and regulations of all local, state, and Federal agencies, and to the standards of all accrediting bodies.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Routinely examines requisitions, patient reports and previous films. If available, prior to mammographic examinations, for awareness of information such as: procedure requested, patient's condition, patient history, and any other special notes or comments.
· Performs X-Ray and DEXA imaging procedures as needed
· Demonstrates competency in the selection of proper positioning and technical factors in digital mammography to demonstrate appropriate anatomical structures and possible corresponding pathology
· Uses accepted ACR/MQSA and departmental standards of positioning and image quality of mammograms
· Knows ACR QA/QC manual and demonstrates ability to perform these tests regularly as required
· Knows MQSA Quality Standards for Mammographers and maintains education units as required. By MQSA. State License, And ARRT
The expertise and experiences you'll need to succeed:
· Florida State License in Radiology
· Basic Life Support (BLS)
· American Registry of Radiologic Technologist (ARRT)
o Radiology (ARRT)(R)
o Mammography (ARRT)(M)
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Celebration
Schedule: Per Diem
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23025600
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: 400 CELEBRATION PLACE
Pay Range: $39.325 - $39.325
Location: Celebration, FL
Job ID: 23025600
Job Family: Radiology/Imaging
Shift: 1 - Day