AdventHealth Nail Technician On Call Celebration in Celebration, Florida
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT A RESUME WITH YOUR APPLICATION!
Nail Technician - AdventHealth - Celebration
400 Celebration Place
Celebration, FL 34747
Top Reasons to work at AdventHealth - Celebration
- Established in 1997 and now a 203-bed hospital
- AdventHealth Celebration Health was designed as a Mediterranean resort-style facility to serve as a cornerstone of health in Disney’s planned community of Celebration, Florida
- The hospital consistently delivers a state-of-the-art healing environment to residents of Osceola, Orange, Polk and Lake Counties, as well as to visitors from across the United States and the world. All within a 'living laboratory' of groundbreaking, research-driven clinical solutions that integrate mind, body and spirit in the defeat of illness and disease
Work Hours/Shift: On Call- 1 day a week 8 hr shift, 32 hours a month ( must be available to Travel)
You Will Be Responsible For:
Demonstrates, through behavior, AdventHealth’s core values of Integrity, Compassion, Balance, Excellence, Stewardship, and Teamwork.
- Embraces the CREATION Health Lifestyle concepts and serves as a spokesperson for the ADVENTHEALTHILM mission. Creates a lively, positive, aesthetically pleasing atmosphere to encourage customer, partner, and team engagement.
- Performs services as licensed and directed.
- Sets up and breaks down work area at the start/end of each shift. Cleans and maintains equipment, tools and treatment areas daily.
- Maintains up to date industry knowledge and skills.
- Recommends retail product to clients and facilitates the sale of that product with the front desk staff.
What You Will Need:
- Up-to-date with industry standards and techniques
- Guest service skills
- Ability to multitask
- Computer knowledge and skills
- Communication skills
- Organizational skills
- State of Florida licensed Nail Technician – clear and active
- More than 1 year as a nail technician in a licensed environment
The Nail Technician provides treatments to customers of the Day Spa. During scheduled work hours, while not providing scheduled services, the technician interacts with members and maintains a friendly, open, and service oriented attitude while performing functions consistent with supporting the entire Fitness Centre and Day Spa team. She/he promotes the Spa Club, as well as, any marketing strategy as assigned. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Fitness Center
Organization: AdventHealth Celebration
Shift: 1 - Day
Travel: Yes, 100 % of the Time
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.