You Will Be Responsible For:
· Demonstrates through behavior AdventHealth’s Core Values of Integrity, Compassion, Balance, Excellence, Stewardship and Teamwork as outlined in the organization’s Performance Excellence Program
· Responds to customer complaints in a fast, efficient manner conducive to the Florida Hospital Mission and departmental goals. Follows-up with customers to assure proper methods were taken to prevent further complaints
· Communicates daily with nursing units and testing areas (such as Cath Lab and Radiology) to assess volume and ensure adequate staffing for such areas.
· Facilitates the movement of patients or patients related items, in the most expeditious, professional, and customer service-oriented manner possible, using the most expedient method available
· Observes, monitors, and evaluates transporters to assure the proper compliance with departmental, and Hospital policy and procedure. Communicates key issues and concerns, as expressed by the transporters, to the proper channels
· Assists in the training process
· Spends 85% of the time working alongside the transporters and building a relationship with each unit.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
• People Skills: Ability to understand our customers and employee’s needs and respond to them in a
pro-active, courteous, professional, and efficient manner.
• Communication Skills: Ability to read, write, and speak appropriately in English using good
diction, and respond to people’s needs in a pleasant and courteous way as perceived by the customer.
• Technical Skills: Ability to operate computers, stretchers, beds, and wheelchairs and other devices
used in the department.
PREFERRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS: Basic computer skills, and the ability to learn.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED : N/A
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: High school diploma or GED
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION, OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED : N/A
Assists the supervisors in the coordination of the operations of the Transportation Department in a manner that will optimize efficiency, result in outstanding customer service, and help achieve the mission and goals of the department and Hospital. Responsible for the direct contact with nursing units, and testing areas to assure maximum satisfaction, which will result in greater customer service. Constantly interacts with the transporters to provide closer, more effective means of monitoring of productivity key issues and concerns. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Celebration
Shift: 3 - Night
Travel: AdventHealth Celebration
Req ID: 21025482
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.