All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Student Loan Repayment Program
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
**Our promise to you: **
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind, and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
The role you'll contribute:
The Physician Liaison Intermediate works independently with minimal supervision on technical issues of moderate complexity. Has technical expertise with skills to assess, evaluate, diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve technical incidents and requests. Is the subject matter expert in AdventHealth applications accessed by office staff, including the EMR and results routing, and provides guidance, training and support on the applications to facilitate efficient workflow. Provides near time clear, detailed and concise documentation (including troubleshooting and steps to resolution) in the computerized tracking system. Performs in-depth research and conducts root cause analysis for IT issues. Conducts weekly, monthly and proactive quarterly office visits for established physician offices in defined geographical regions. Serves as Change Agent for the physician office personnel. Responsible for evaluating and processing computer access requests per defined security position guidelines and updating databases. Actively participates in on-going technical and application training. Engages in mentoring less experienced team members. Actively participates in outstanding customer service inclusive of at the elbow support with consistent timely follow-through and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
The value you'll bring to the team:
• Has proficiency in clinical Electronic Medical Record functionality, has expertise in web-based applications for post-acute settings, and other key applications for physician office staff. Conducts proactive weekly, monthly and quarterly office visits in assigned geographical region.
• Proven competency with core Provider personalization options with EMR; able to assist Providers and Extenders with personalization, including how to share physician lists.
• Has technical expertise and assesses, evaluates, diagnose, troubleshoots and resolve technical incidents and requests. Effectively articulates defined technical specifications required for application installs for office devices. Competent in the utilization of remote control tools to assist in analyzing and solving issues.
• Performs in-depth research and conducts root cause analysis for IT issues and works collaboratively with cross functional teams to obtain resolution. Knowledgeable about views to validate that accurate results routing is set-up, to ensure accurate report delivery and avoid interruption of service.
• Provides go live support and post go live optimization at local sites and for other AdventHealth facilities with readiness to work evenings, nights, and weekends in order to fully support AdventHealth Operations. Engages with pilot programs and all projects in collaboration with AIT and the facilities.
• Inputs clear, detailed and concise documentation (including troubleshooting and steps to resolution) in the computerized tracking system. Works independently to ensure individual metrics and service-level agreements are achieved per the defined standard operating procedures and work instructions.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
Experience in troubleshooting hardware and software issues to resolution
Current valid driver’s license in state of primary work
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Information Systems
Organization: AdventHealth Rocky Mountain
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23034985
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: Part-time
Pay Range: $27.86 - $44.56
Location: Centennial, CO
Job ID: 23034985
Job Family: Information Systems
Shift: 1 - Day