All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Benefits from Day One
· Career Development
· Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
· Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Shift : Monday-Friday
Job Location : Colorado
The role you’ll contribute:
The Regional Corporate Responsibility Officer is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the corporate responsibility functions and implementing the AdventHealth Corporate Responsibility Program (Program) for the acute care facilities in the Rocky Mountain Region (the Region), located in and around the Denver metropolitan area, as well as such other facilities as may be assigned. Job responsibilities include oversight and implementation of the compliance and privacy policies, trainings, audits and investigation activities for the various business lines within the Region, as well as risk assessment identification and mitigation for the Region. The responsibilities require periodic visits to the AdventHealth corporate office for training as well as travel to facilities within the Region. The Regional Corporate Responsibility Officer reports to a member of the AdventHealth Corporate Responsibility leadership team and is supported by the company-wide Program.
The value that you bring to the team:
· Implement the AdventHealth Corporate Responsibility Program for the designated facilities, with oversight from, and reporting to, the designated Division Corporate Responsibility Officer.
· Lead the day-to-day operations of the corporate responsibility function for the designated facilities, including the handling of compliance and privacy matters, and providing oversight of the Regional Corporate Responsibility program.
· Serve as chairperson for the Regional Corporate Responsibility Steering Committee(s) for the assigned entities.
· Participate in regular update meetings with, and communicate on, corporate responsibility matters to Regional and corporate office leadership.
· Provide and/or implement training and education on company policies and requisite regulatory compliance matters to ensure consistency across the Region and adherence to state and federal laws.
· Conduct on-going risk assessment and monitoring of regional activities to identify and address regulatory risks in the areas of healthcare compliance and privacy.
· Investigate and respond to identified and/or reported areas of concern including issues reported via the corporate responsibility hotline.
· Serve as a subject matter expert supporting staff and leaders on areas of regulatory healthcare compliance including, but not limited to: general compliance, privacy, conflicts of interest, physician contracting, billing/coding, and regulatory matters.
· Implement the AdventHealth Work Plan for the assigned facilities and coordinate submission of information to the corporate office.
· Facilitate other internal and external audits which may be needed and coordinate with AdventHealth Corporate Responsibility corporate office.
· Support the implementation and oversight of corrective actions when necessary for mitigation of risk in the assigned Region.
· Participate in the AdventHealth contract review process and provide corporate responsibility review for regional contracts when applicable.
· Participate in regular meetings with the Corporate Responsibility division, department, and corporate offices.
· Present to Regional designated entity(s) boards of directors on corporate responsibility education and activities.
· Attend local leadership meetings within the Region.
· Work closely with the other Regional Corporate Responsibility Officer in the Region, as well as those in the Division and across the system.
· Provide oversight, leadership, and mentoring of Corporate Responsibility staff/team members if assigned to designated practices.
· Other responsibilities as assigned.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
Minimum qualifications :
· Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
· Minimum five years health care compliance experience.
· Certification in Health Care Compliance or certification eligible, and certification obtained within first year.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
· Masters or higher-level degree in related field
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Corporate
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23019546
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: 6901 S HAVANA ST
Pay Range: $62.815 - $94.223
Location: Centennial, CO
Job ID: 23019546
Job Family: Legal
Shift: 1 - Day