Ultrasound Technologist PRN AdventHealth Murray
Location Address: 707 Old Dalton Ellijay Rd, Chatsworth, GA 30705
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Murray
· Four-star Rating, Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services
· 150 Great places to work in Healthcare, Becker’s Hospital Review
· Co-Workers that feel like family
· Located in the foothills of the North Georgia Mountains
· Great Benefits such as: Education Reimbursement
You Will Be Responsible For:
· Performs those duties directly involved with a variety of technical procedures for the purpose of detecting pathology.
· Assures responsibilities for the patient flow and all other matters pertaining to patient care, ensures patient and employee safety.
· Direct patient responsibility for geriatric, adult, adolescent, pediatric, and neonatal patient care until the patient is returned to his/her room or until outpatient is discharged.
· The technologist is directly involved in a variety of ultrasound procedures including biopsies, has an extensive experience with available ultrasound equipment in terms of product evaluation, troubleshooting and quality control.
· Establishes and maintains a good rapport and professional relationship with fellow employees, other department and medical staff.
· Recommends action necessary for improvement of the overall discipline and other actions regarding personnel.
What You Will Need:
· ARDMS or ARRT registered or registry eligible
· Prior Ultrasound experience preferred
Responsible for the quality and efficiency of the Ultrasound Department. Performs diagnostic ultrasound imaging procedures. Maintains records of examinations performed. Obtains and documents patient clinical information as needed. Participates in standby call. Performs basic patient care within scope of practice and to departmental standards. Assists in radiology department as needed. Responsibility to adhere to the Murray Medical Center Corporate compliance plan, to the rules and regulations of all local, state, and Federal agencies, and to the standards of all accrediting bodies.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Murray
Schedule: Per Diem
Shift: 1 - Day
Travel: AdventHealth Murray
Req ID: 21032200
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.