AdventHealth Clinical Regulatory Specialist ED FT Days in Clermont, Florida
Clinical Regulatory Specialist ED AdventHealth * Clermont*
* Location Address:* 1909 E Highway 50. Clermont, FL 34711
* Work Hours/Shift:*
- Full Time, Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 5:00pm
* You Will Be Responsible For:*
- Performs audits, patient chart reviews, and data collection to ensure compliance with all hospital governing agencies.
- Assesses and identifies areas for process improvement. Works with the ED Director and multidisciplinary team to establish action plans based upon data collection.
- Engages in the implementation of action plans, educates the stakeholders involved, and validates the effectiveness of the plan.
- Communicates, consults and disseminates feedback with the ED Leadership team and staff in a timely manner.
- Creates process flows with ancillary departments while developing effective working relationships.
What Will You Need:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED :
- Graduate of a RN program
- Two years of recent ED clinical nursing experience
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED :
- BSN or MSN
- One year of recent leadership experience in a hospital setting
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION, OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED :
- Valid Florida State Licensure as a Registered Nurse
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Certification
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) Certification
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION PREFERRED:
- ENA Certified Emergency Nurse
- Emergency Nursing Pediatric Pediatric Course
- Trauma Nursing Core Course
Under general supervision, the Clinical Regulatory Specialist – Emergency Department (CRSED) is responsible for all audits, patient chart reviews and data collection in compliance with hospital governing agencies. Upon review of the multiple data elements, the CRSED evaluates and synthesizes the elements to establish, implement and improve the measures in order to achieve effective and efficient processes with optimal patient outcomes. Through strong partnerships and communication with interdisciplinary teams, the CRSED leads and participates in planning, delivery and continuous evaluation of the process improvement plan to achieve best practice outcomes. The CRSED participates in meetings as directed by Emergency Department Leadership and other projects assigned. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Central Florida
Shift: 1 - Day
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.