AdventHealth CNA PRN Nights Dade City in Dade City, Florida
C.N.A. PRN Nights AdventHealth Dade City
Location Address: 13100 Fort King Rd, Dade City, FL 33525
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Zephyrhills
- Only hospital in East and Central Pasco to earn Accreditation in Atrial Fibrillation in 2018 by the American College of Cardiology
- Five-Star Recipient for Hip Fracture Treatment in 2019 by Healthgrades
- Earned Get With the Guidelines Stroke Silver Plus TS Quality Achievement Award 2018 by American Heart/Stroke Association
You Will Be Responsible For:
1. Provides for activities of daily living and personal hygiene. Assists with treatments as instructed by the RN.
2. Provides for patient comfort by utilizing resources and materials, answering patient call lights and requests, transporting patients, and reporting observations to the RN.
3. Obtains Vital Signs, weights, I &O, and blood sugars.
4. Documents actions by completing records as required.
5. Participates in purposeful Hourly Rounding.
What You Will Need:
• Basic computer knowledge
• Commitment to purposeful hourly rounding
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• Completion of High School/GED
• Completion of an approved CNA program
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED:
• Current American Heart Association BLS certification
• Current Florida State Nursing Assistant certification
The Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) is accountable for performing routine care under the direction of the RN. S/he provides for the comfort of the patient and communicates according to protocol.
The CNA is responsible for acting as a role model for the mission, and patient promise of Florida Hospital Zephyrhills. S/he is accountable for working within the parameters of the Florida Nurse Practice Act, regulatory standards, established policies, protocols and procedures; and utilizes other pertinent references as guidelines for clinical practice.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Patient Care
Organization: AdventHealth Zephyrhills and Dade City
Schedule: Per Diem
Shift: 3 - Night
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.