AdventHealth Emergency Med Tech PRN Nights in Dade City, Florida
- Only hospital in East and Central Pasco to earn Accreditation in Atrial Fibrillation in 2018 by the American College of Cardiology
- Five-Star Recipient for Hip Fracture Treatment in 2019 by Healthgrades
- Earned Get With the Guidelines Stroke Silver Plus TS Quality Achievement Award 2018 by American Heart/Stroke Association
- Utilizes appropriate medical equipment and comprehends injury/medical severity
- Monitors patient conditions and aggregates data
- Communicates findings and patient conditions to aligned registered nurses, paramedics, and personnel
- Assists with patient mobilization, ambulation, and transport
- Responsible for maintaining equipment between transports. Maintains the unit in a constant state of readiness
- Provides appropriate emergency care and transports the patient, when necessary
- Graduated from an EMT program
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) license required from the respective state board and/or respective state equivalent
- Valid Class E State Driver?s License, or Commercial Driver?s License (CDL), and driving record in accordance with facility policy.
- Commercial Emergency Vehicle Operator (CEVO) or Emergency Vehicle Operations Course (EVOC)
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.