All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Student Loan Repayment Program
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Mental Health Resources and Support
Debt-free Education* (Certifications and Degrees without out-of-pocket tuition expense)
Nursing Clinical Ladder Program*
- Team Based Nursing Model*
* Nursing or BU specific benefits and perks
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Shift : Days
Location: 3100 East Fletcher Avenue Tampa, Florida 33613
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Tampa
· AdventHealth Pepin Heart Institute, known across the country for its advances in cardiovascular disease prevention, diagnosis, treatment and research.
· Surgical Pioneers – the first in Tampa with the latest robotics in spine surgery
· Building a brand new, six story surgical and patient care tower which will ensure state of the art medical and surgical car for generations to come
· Awarded the Get With The Guidelines – Stroke GOLD Quality Achievement Award from the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association and have been recognized as a recipient of their Target: Stroke Honor Roll for our expertise in stroke care. We have also received certification by The Joint Commission in collaboration with the American Stroke Association as a Primary Stroke Center.
The role you’ll contribute:
The Document Imaging Chart Recovery Specialist, under the leadership of the Document Imaging Manager or Supervisor, will perform all aspects of the Document Imaging functions for the legal medical record. The Specialist will make rounds throughout the hospital to retrieve records from patient care areas, applying accounting procedures to ensure collection and reconciliation of all records. Ensures documentation created by healthcare practioners on paper is scanned, indexed and validated in a timeframe that supports the safety of the patient and aligns with all federal, state, or regulatory guidelines. Manage, retrieve and import medical record documentation from internal and external webbased computer based programs ensuring that record retention guidelines are met. After scanning the documents, the Specialist will select the correct Document Type for or any documents that were not auto-indexed, understanding the document will not be able to be located by users of the medical record if it has the incorrect Document Type Reviews and monitors the documentation scanned to ensure the accuracy of data for each patient is correct and inclusive of all data received for patient safety. Possesses the technical skill to assess the contents within the medial record and ascertain whether the paper document is complete in accordance with federal, state and regulatory guidelines. The Document Imaging Specialist will perform all tasks within defined expectations for productivity and quality, to ensure the integrity of the legal medical record. Keeps all patient information confidential and abides with Privacy and Security regulations.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Initiate and compile the reports needed to account & reconcile for all medical records and documentation to ensure the integrity of the medical record
· Collects and secures the discharged medical records for all nursing units and outpatient or ancillary areas on site at each facility
· Manage, retrieve and import medical record documentation from internal and external webbased or computer based programs ensuring that record retention guidelines are met
· Reconcilles all medical record documentation, paper and electronic to account or documentation received
· Prepares, indexes and scans medical record documentation according to specifications with high degree of accuracy and quality
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
· Maintains the highest level of professionalism and confidentiality.
· Ability to work independently in a onsite role
· Strongly proficient with computer programs with word processing: Outlook, Excel, Word.
· Demonstrates interpersonal skills by effectively communicating with all levels of management, team members and patients.
· Strong emphasis on organizational skills and strong attention to detail and ability and willingness to multi task.
· Ability to deal with data that is of a sensitive and confidential nature.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills as demonstrated by application resume, work history and interview process.
· Troubleshoots, possesses analytical and comprehension skills of technical information.
· Knowledgeable of security and confidentiality requirements pertaining to protected health information.
· High school graduate or equivalent required
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Health Information Management
Organization: AdventHealth Tampa
Schedule: Per Diem
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23030250
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: 13100 FORT KING RD
Pay Range: $16.214 - $16.214
Location: Dade City, FL
Job ID: 23030250
Job Family: Health Information Management
Shift: 1 - Day