AdventHealth Housekeeper PRN - Dade City in Dade City, Florida
Housekeeper Hospital Environmental Services AdventHealth Zephyrhills
Location Address: 7050 Gall Boulevard Zephyrhills, Florida 33541
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Zephyrhills
- FH Zeph/Dade City Named One of America’s Best Hospitals for Heart Care, Orthopedics, Stroke Centers and Patient Safety three years in a row “2017-2019” by the Women’s Choice Award
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade A Spring/Fall 2018
- One of only 35 Hospitals Nationally Named as a Top General Hospital by The Leapfrog Group
- Four Star Recipient for Coronary Interventional Procedures in 2019 by Health grades
- First in Florida to earn Advanced Certification for Total Hip and Total Knee by The Joint Commission
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Performs a complete 7 step cleaning in areas throughout the hospital, including patient rooms, offices, departments, public areas, or other areas as needed or required by schedule.
- High dust all horizontal surfaces per schedule.
- Sanitizes and spot cleans all assigned areas per schedule.
- Empties wastebaskets.
- Cleans bathroom and fixtures.
What You Will Need:
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions in English
- Ability to write simple correspondence in English
- Ability to correspond verbally in English with patients, visitors and other staff.
Under the general supervision of the EVS Manager/Supervisor, duties include but are not limited to: Patient room cleaning, removing trash, High, low dusting, dry and wet mopping, cleaning and disinfecting bathrooms, patient room set up, cleaning of walls, lights, fixtures, and furniture in all assigned areas of the hospital using standard cleaning procedures and chemicals. Responsible for proper chemical usage and maintaining a safe environment, including storage of chemicals. The EVS worker interacts with patients on a daily basis to ensure that their needs are met. The EVS worker will actively participate in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all, while implementing the principles of Florida Hospital. Environmental Services is on-site and available seven days a week, as well as holidays.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Environmental Services
Organization: AdventHealth Zephyrhills and Dade City
Schedule: Per Diem
Shift: 1 - Day
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.