AdventHealth Housekeeping Supervisor FT Evenings in Dade City, Florida
Location Address: 13100 Fort King Rd, Dade City, FL 33525
- FH Zeph/Dade City Named One of America’s Best Hospitals for Heart Care, Orthopedics, Stroke Centers and Patient Safety three years in a row “2017-2019” by the Women’s Choice Award
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade A Spring/Fall 2018
- One of only 35 Hospitals Nationally Named as a Top General Hospital by The Leapfrog Group
- Four Star Recipient for Coronary Interventional Procedures in 2019 by Health grades
- First in Florida to earn Advanced Certification for Total Hip and Total Knee by The Joint Commission
- Plans, organizes, and monitors the workflow of the team.
- Completes employee evaluations for review and presentation.
- Discusses problems and counsels with employees as necessary.
- Assist, when needed, with scheduling and assignment of duties to provide adequate staffing.
- Observes the physical condition of the hospital and calls engineering for the maintenance repairs needed throughout the facility.
- Attends all staff meetings with all department employees to discuss problem, changes in policy, and new procedures for a more efficient and economical operation.
- Maintains communications and acts as a liaison between all shifts and departments in order to ensure smooth operation and continuity of work.
- Instructs and trains employees for their assigned work areas.
- Assists, when needed, with scheduling and assignment of duties to provide adequate staffing.
- Observes cleaning needs throughout the facility.
- Inspects all patient rooms, corridor’s and services areas for cleanliness and damage in assigned work section.
- Check Room Attendants’ carts to make sure they are stacked adequately and neatly.
- Handles all requests with a sense of urgency.
- Assumes responsibility for the department in the absence of the Manager.
- Supervisor provides assistance needed by each staff member.
- Arranges for areas to have adequate coverage at all times.
- Actively maintains a safe work environment at all times.
- Responds to and assist during facility emergency codes in accordance with departmental policy.
- Performs emergency cleaning throughout the facility when noticed or as needed.
- Performs any other task or duty as assigned by manager, supervisor, or team leader.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- High School Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED) minimum
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions in English
- Ability to write simple correspondence in English
- Ability to correspond verbally in English with patients, visitors and other staff.
- Supervisor Experience Preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.