AdventHealth Medical Technologist PRN Dade City in Dade City, Florida
Medical Technologist AdventHealth Dade City
Location Address: 13100 Fort King Rd Dade City, FL 33525
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Zephyrhills/Dade City
- FH Zeph/Dade City Named One of America’s Best Hospitals for Heart Care, Orthopedics, Stroke Centers and Patient Safety three years in a row “2017-2019” by the Women’s Choice Award
- Day One Benefits
- One of only 35 Hospitals Nationally Named as a Top General Hospital by The Leapfrog Group
- Four Star Recipient for Coronary Interventional Procedures in 2019 by Health grades
- First in Florida to earn Advanced Certification for Total Hip and Total Knee by The Joint Commission
PRN (Could end up being 3 12 hour shifts per week covering call outs, holidays, vacation, and the occasional weekend)
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Responsible for the processing of laboratory specimens and reporting of results in all departments in the clinical laboratory.
- Maintains accurate laboratory records.
- Follows laboratory policies and procedures; maintains quality control practices.
- Performs proficiencies, competencies, validated laboratory procedures
- Associates Degree in Medical Technology
- State of Florida – Medical Technologist/Medical Technician in Hematology, Chemistry, Blood Bank, Microbiology, Serology and Immunology
Medical Technologist is responsible for the processing of laboratory specimens and reporting of results in all areas of the clinical laboratory. Maintains accurate laboratory records. Follows laboratory policies and procedures; maintains quality control practices in the Laboratory in accordance with the Division of Clinical Laboratory Standards and pursuant to Florida Department of Professional Regulation, Chapter 64B3-13.003.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.