AdventHealth Monitor-Telemetry Tech PT Day in Dade City, Florida
Telemetry Tech Part Time Day AdventHealth Zephyrhills
Location Address: 7050 Gall Boulevard Zephyrhills, Florida 33541
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Zephyrhills
- FH Zeph/Dade City Named One of America’s Best Hospitals for Heart Care, Orthopedics, Stroke Centers and Patient Safety three years in a row “2017-2019” by the Women’s Choice Award
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade A Spring/Fall 2018
- One of only 35 Hospitals Nationally Named as a Top General Hospital by The Leapfrog Group
- Four Star Recipient for Coronary Interventional Procedures in 2019 by Health grades
- First in Florida to earn Advanced Certification for Total Hip and Total Knee by The Joint Commission
Part Time Day
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT A RESUME WITH YOUR APPLICATION!
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Observes monitors closely. Informs Registered Nurse of changes and records changes as they occur.
- Posts, analyses, and documents strips every 8 hours and PRN.
- Uses pager system and nurse call system competently.
- Keeps patient log up to date including admissions, transfers, non-telemetry, discharge and vacant bed status.
- 5.Follows Hospital Policy on confidentiality concerning patients charts and information obtained.
- Adheres to Hospital and Departmental Policies and Procedures.
What You Will Need:
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Must pass hospital EKG proficiency exam
- Ability to work well as a team member
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
- Good communication and interpersonal skills preferred
- Basic computer skills preferred
- Word Processing preferred
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- High Scholl Diploma or equivalent
- Completion of EKG Course Preferred
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED:
- CPR Certification within 90 days of hire.
Provides indirect patient care in the critical care setting. Recognizes and communicates with physicians and other healthcare providers about changes in patient’s cardiac rhythm. Responds quickly and accurately to changes in the patient’s cardiac rhythm. Communicates with nursing staff and physicians in a timely and professional manner. Assists in promoting an atmosphere where the critical care staff can openly discuss process improvements and systems corrections without fear of reprisal.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.