All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Benefits from Day One
· Paid Days Off from Day One
· Student Loan Repayment Program
· Career Development
· Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
· Mental Health Resources and Support
· Pet Insurance*
· Debt-free Education* (Certifications and Degrees without out-of-pocket tuition expense)
· Nursing Clinical Ladder Program*
· Sign-on Bonus*
· Relocation Bonus*
· Team Based Nursing Model*
· Reimbursement for the NCLEX*
* Nursing or BU specific benefits and perks
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift : Days
Location: 7050 Gall Boulevard Zephyrhills, Florida 33541
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Zephyrhills
· First in Florida to earn Advanced Certification for Hip Replacement and Knee Replacement (Joint Commission)
· Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI (Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care)
· GWTG Gold Plus with Honor Roll Elite and Target: Type 2 Diabetes Honor Roll Achievement, 2020 (American Heart Association)
· One of America's Best Hospitals for Heart Care, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 (Women’s Choice Award)
· One of America's Best Hospitals for Stroke Centers, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 (Women’s Choice Award)
· One of America's Best Hospitals for Orthopedics, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 (Women’s Choice Award)
· One of America's Best Hospitals for Patient Safety, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 (Women’s Choice Award)
· Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade A, Spring 2018, Fall 2018, Spring 2019, Fall 2019, Spring 2020, Fall 2020 (Leapfrog)
· Leapfrog Top General Hospital, Fall 2018, Fall 2019, Fall 2020 (Leapfrog)
· US News & World Reports High Performing Hospital CHF & COPD (2019-2020)
· America's 250 Best Hospital's Award (2021) (Healthgrades)
· Life style activities and community growth
· Close proximity to many of Florida’s finest beaches
· An abundance of family attractions (Orlando & Tampa theme parks)
· Access to arts, culture and music
· Premium shopping outlets
The role you’ll contribute:
To perform duties as assigned and directed by the licensed nurse in compliance with
established process standards, structure standards and protocols of the assigned department.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
§ Performs as a team member in assisting with safe and effective patient care.
§ Ensures personal hygiene and comfort care is delivered to all patients.
§ Assesses skin condition on all patients for potential skin breakdown and implements preventative measures per wound/skin protocol. Communicates changes in skin integrity to the licensed nurse .
§ Ensures patient rooms are neat and clean.
§ Responds to nurse/patient intercom system in a timely manner.
§ Obtains vital signs per unit standard, reports abnormal findings to the licensed nurse.
· Obtains lab specimens per hospital policy and procedure.
Qualifications - External
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
§ High school graduate or GED equivalent.
§ Computer Skills
§ Excellent customer service skills
§ Current Florida certification as a Nursing Assistant must be obtained within four (4) months of hire date.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Zephyrhills and Dade City
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23034510
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: 13100 FORT KING RD
Pay Range: $16 - $19.2
Location: Dade City, FL
Job ID: 23034510
Job Family: Nursing
Shift: 1 - Day