All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Benefits from Day One
· Paid Days Off from Day One
· Career Development
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift : Nights
Location Address: 13100 Fort King Rd, Dade City, FL 33525
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Dade City
-Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI & Resuscitation (American College of Cardiology)
-Accredited as a Comprehensive Bariatric Center under the Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery Accreditation and Quality Improvement Program (MBSAQIP)
-Primary Stroke Center Designation (AHCA)
-Leapfrog Safety Grade A, Fall 2020
-Blue Distinction® Center for Bariatric Surgery (Blue Cross Blue Shield)
UnitedHealthcare Bariatric Center of Excellence (United Healthcare)
The role you’ll contribute:
To perform duties as assigned and directed by the licensed nurse in compliance with established process standards, structure standards and protocols of the assigned department.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Performs as a team member in assisting with safe and effective patient care.
· Ensures personal hygiene and comfort care is delivered to all patients.
· Assesses skin condition on all patients for potential skin breakdown and implements preventative measures per wound/skin protocol. Communicates changes in skin integrity to the licensed nurse.
· Responds to nurse/patient intercom system in a timely manner.
· Obtains vital signs per unit standard, reports abnormal findings to the licensed nurse.
· Obtains lab specimens per hospital policy and procedure.
· Transports patients as directed by licensed nursing personnel
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
· High school graduate or GED equivalent.
· Current Florida certification as a Nursing Assistant must be obtained within four (4) months of hire date.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Zephyrhills and Dade City
Shift: 3 - Night
Req ID: 23041013
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $16 - $19.2
Location: Dade City, FL
Job ID: 23041013
Job Family: Nursing
Shift: 3 - Night