AdventHealth Registered Nurse Clinical Coordinator Emergency Department Full-Time Nights 5K Sign On Bonus in Dade City, Florida
Location Address: 13100 Fort King Rd, Dade City, FL 33525
- FH Zeph/Dade City Named One of America?s Best Hospitals for Heart Care, Orthopedics, Stroke Centers and Patient Safety three years in a row ?2017-2019? by the Women?s Choice Award
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade A Spring/Fall 2018
- One of only 35 Hospitals Nationally Named as a Top General Hospital by The Leapfrog Group
- Four Star Recipient for Coronary Interventional Procedures in 2019 by Health grades
- First in Florida to earn Advanced Certification for Total Hip and Total Knee by The Joint Commission
- Utilize the nursing process to provide quality care to the patient.
- Identifies and initiates patient care requirements in collaboration with triage, nursing assessment and physician order(s).
- Establish a personal rapport with patients and other persons involved in understanding the care requirements.
- Provide a compassionate environment by providing emotional, psychological, and spiritual support to patients, friends, and families.
- Promotes patient independence by establishing patient care goals and includes education to the patient, friends, and family that will support health promotion.
- Assures quality of care by:
- adhering to patient care standards
- compliance with core measures as measured by the organization
- measuring health outcomes against patient care goals and standards
- adherence to care standards set forth by the state board of nursing, state nurse practice act, and other governing body/agency regulations.
- Resolves patient concerns by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment by ascertaining all aspects of patient care.
- Protect the health of patients, families, and employees by adhering to all infection-control policies.
- Initiates protocols and administers medication in accordance with regulations as indicated by the organization.
- Completes documentation per organizational and/or department specific policy.
- Ensure the safe and efficient use of equipment; troubleshooting malfunctions and following procedures for repair.
What You Will Need:
- Basic computer knowledge
- Commitment to purposeful hourly rounding
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Complete arrhythmia test or course within ninety days
- Current American Heart Association ACLS certification (must be maintained current)
- American Heart Association PALS
- Current Florida state Registered Nurse licensure
- Current American Heart Association BLS certification
- Current or completion of NIHSS stroke certification within thirty days
- 2 or more years of recent experience
- Experience with computerized documentation (preferred)
- TNCC within one year of hire (preferred)
- NRP within one year of hire (preferred)
- Certified Emergency Nurse Certification (preferred)
- BSN (preferred)
The Clinical Registered Nurse (RN) is accountable for coordinating the efforts of the multidisciplinary treatment team for the patients under his/her care. The RN is accountable for administering, supervising, coordinating, and evaluating the nursing process in the provision of care; and will strive to maintain and improve patient outcomes.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.