All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Paid Days Off from Day One
· Student Loan Repayment Program
· Career Development
· Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
· Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift : Days
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Dade City
· Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI & Resuscitation (American College of Cardiology)
· Accredited as a Comprehensive Bariatric Center under the Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery Accreditation and Quality Improvement Program (MBSAQIP)
· Primary Stroke Center Designation (AHCA)
· Leapfrog Safety Grade A, Fall 2020
· Blue Distinction® Center for Bariatric Surgery (Blue Cross Blue Shield)
The role you’ll contribute:
The Clinical Registered Nurse (RN) is accountable for coordinating the efforts of the multidisciplinary treatment team for the patients under his/her care. The RN is accountable for administering, supervising, coordinating, and evaluating the nursing process in the provision of care; and will strive to maintain and improve patient outcomes.
The RN is responsible for acting as a role model for the mission, and patient promise of AdventHealth Zephyrhills. S/he is accountable for working within the parameters of the Florida Nurse Practice Act, regulatory standards, established policies, protocols and procedures; and utilizes other pertinent references as guidelines for clinical practice. S/he critically evaluates evidence for application to clinical practice in his / her area of practice.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Utilizes the nursing process to provide quality care to the patient.
· Identifies patient care requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual patients and other persons in a position to understand care requirements.
· Establishes a compassionate environment by providing emotional, psychological, and spiritual support to patients, friends, and families.
· Promotes patient’s independence by establishing patient care goals; teaching patients, friends, and family to understand condition, medications, and self-care skills; answering questions.
· Assures quality of care by adhering to standards, measuring health outcomes against patient care goals and standards; making or recommending necessary adjustments; following standards of care set by state board of nursing, state nurse practice act, and other governing agency regulations.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
· Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
· Current Florida state Registered Nurse licensure
· Current American Heart Association BLS certification
· American Heart Association ACLS certification upon hire
· NIHSS stroke certification within 30 days of hire and renewed annually/per policy.
· Stroke education of 4 hours to be completed within 30 days of hire and annually thereafter.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances. The salary range reflects the anticipated base pay range for this position. Individual compensation is determined based on skills, experience and other relevant factors within this pay range. The minimums and maximums for each position may vary based on geographical location.
Organization: AdventHealth Zephyrhills and Dade City
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 24002539
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Facility: AdventHealth Zephyrhills and Dade City
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $32.865 - $46.949
Location: Dade City, FL
Job ID: 24002539
Job Family: Nursing
Shift: 1 - Day