AdventHealth Registered Nurse Progressive Care Unit FT Nights $15,000 Sign-On Bonus in Dade City, Florida
- Current Florida state Registered Nurse licensure
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Associates Degree in Nursing
- Current American Heart Association BLS certification
- American Heart Association ACLS certification within 90 days of hire
- NIHSS stroke certification within 30 days of hire
The Clinical Registered Nurse (RN) is accountable for coordinating the efforts of the multidisciplinary treatment team for the patients under his/her care. The RN is accountable for administering, supervising, coordinating, and evaluating the nursing process in the provision of care; and will strive to maintain and improve patient outcomes. S/he is accountable for working within the parameters of the Florida Nurse Practice Act, regulatory standards, established policies, protocols and procedures; and utilizes other pertinent references as guidelines for clinical practice. S/he critically evaluates evidence for application to clinical practice in his / her area of practice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.