AdventHealth RN Clinical Coordinator-TCU Days in Dade City, Florida
Clinical Coordinator AdventHealth Dade City
Location Address: 13100 Fort King Rd, Dade City, FL 33525
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Dade City
- Only hospital in East and Central Pasco to earn Accreditation in Atrial Fibrillation in 2018 by the American College of Cardiology
- Five-Star Recipient for Hip Fracture Treatment in 2019 by Healthgrades
- Earned Get With the Guidelines Stroke Silver Plus TS Quality Achievement Award 2018 by American Heart/Stroke Association
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Demonstrates leadership ability and role models superior customer service.
- Contributes to the day-to-day clinical operations management of the unit.
- Coordinates and directs patient care to ensure patient needs are met and department and hospital policy is followed
- Demonstrates knowledge and understanding of the nursing and restorative nursing process.
- Acts as a resource to staff; providing assistance in difficult patient care situations.
- Interacts professionally with all people.
- Documents actions by completing records as required.
- Commits to AHZ Patient Experience initiatives and holds staff accountable to the same
- Is a participative member of the interdisciplinary TCU Care team
- Demonstrated ability to assist physicians with procedures.
- Resolves patient and family concerns/complaints as well as investigates and follows up on patient care complaints by physicians and/or staff.
- Updates the Unit Manager and Director on pertinent issues on a daily basis.
- Contributes to staff annual evaluations and participates in and provides employee disciplines/warnings under the guidance of the Director.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
- Basic computer skills
- Proficient with Cerner Electronic Health Record
- Commitment to the organization’s Patient Experience initiatives
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS PREFERRED :
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
Minimum two years of experience as a Staff Nurse, Home Health Nurse or Skilled Facility Nurse
Current Florida licensure as a Registered Nurse
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
- Experience with the care of skilled nursing requiring rehabilitation
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing
- Minimum 1-year experience in a Leadership/Supervisory role
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED:
- Current Florida licensure as a Registered Nurse
- Current American Heart Association BLS certification
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION PREFERRED:
- Current or completion of NIHSS stroke certification within ninety days
- ACLS certification
The role of the Clinical Coordinator (CC) is to provide clinical expertise and leadership to nursing staff. The CC will model collegial and collaborative behavior between nursing, physicians and other healthcare providers. The CC is responsible for managing the day-to-day clinical operations on the unit(s) in collaboration with the Unit Manager and Director.
The CC will demonstrate superior customer service and be dedicated to rounding on each patient daily. The CC will develop and maintain positive relationships with both internal and external customers while conveying a positive image. The CC will share their knowledge and expertise with others to ensure the success of team and individual efforts. S/he will exhibit a problem-solving attitude, constantly seeking ways to improve processes, increase efficiency, find solutions to current situations, or develop new methods and procedures.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Zephyrhills and Dade City
Shift: 1 - Day
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.