All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule : 2 days a week-days are flexible, 8-5 days
Location : 1504 N Thornton Ave, Suite 106, Dalton, GA
The role you’ll contribute:
Performs diagnostic Echo imaging procedures. Maintains records of examinations performed. Obtains and documents patient clinical information as needed. Participates in standby call. Performs basic patient care within scope of practice and to departmental standards. Assists in radiology department as needed. Responsibility to adhere to the Gordon Hospital Corporate compliance plan, to the rules and regulations of all local, state, and Federal agencies, and to the standards of all accrediting bodies.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES :
· Performs those duties directly involved with a variety of technical procedures for the purpose of detecting pathology.
· Assures responsibilities for the patient flow and all other matters pertaining to patient care, ensures patient and employee safety
· Recommends action necessary for improvement of the overall discipline and other actions regarding personnel.
· The technologist is directly involved in a variety of Echo and radiography procedures has an extensive experience with available ultrasound equipment in terms of product evaluation, troubleshooting and quality control.
· Establishes and maintains a good rapport and professional relationship with fellow employees, other departments and medical staff.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Must be able to read, write and speak conversational English
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
Must have detailed knowledge of ultrasound physics as well as cross-sectional and vascular
anatomy and Doppler techniques in order to perform independent procedures to Cardiologist standards.
· Must be a graduate of an accredited Echocardiography school
· Must be ARDMS/RDCS certified or RCS through CCI certified or eligible, non-licensed staff members must complete ARDMS/RDCS requirements within 12 months of employment.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances. The salary range reflects the anticipated base pay range for this position. Individual compensation is determined based on skills, experience and other relevant factors within this pay range. The minimums and maximums for each position may vary based on geographical location.
Organization: AdventHealth Gordon
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 24003464
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Facility: AdventHealth Georgia
Job Schedule: Part-time
Pay Range: $29.831 - $44.746
Location: Dalton, GA
Job ID: 24003464
Job Family: Cardiology
Shift: 1 - Day