AdventHealth Cath Lab Tech FT Days in Davenport, Florida
Cath Lab Tech AdventHealth Heart of Florida
Location Address: 40100 US Hwy 27, Davenport, FL 33837
Top Reasons to work at AdventHealth Heart of Florida
- Close proximity to Walt Disney World
- Various outdoor activities for families and children to enjoy
- Beautiful local golf courses available year round
- Faith-based work environment
- Great benefits
- Full Time
- Competently functions in all roles for procedures performed in the Cath and Vascular Labs within the scope of practice – Circulate, Scrub, and monitor.
- Follows through on problems that may compromise patient care by using the appropriate chain of command.
- Communicates appropriate information to charge nurse/supervisor/manager in a timely manner.
- Initiates immediate and effective emergency treatment for life saving conditions. Ascertain pregnancy in female patients of childbearing years.
- Documents accurately and timely according to guidelines. Writes Legibly.
- Ensures supplies and equipment for patient care are readily available and organized in an efficient manner.
- Graduate of a Cardiovascular Technologist program or Accredited Registered Radiologic Technologist in good standing with the State Licensing Board.
- 2 years Cath Lab experience
- Registered Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist certification (RCIS) and/or ARRT certification
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION PREFERRED:
The Invasive Cardiovascular/Peripheral Specialist/Technologist is responsible for delivering high quality health care during all aspects of diagnostic and interventional catheterization, both cardiac and peripheral. The patient population involved is adult through geriatric. The Technologist is a professional care giver who assumes responsibility and accountability for patients, under the direction of the Director of Cath Lab and Registered Nurse for a designated time frame and provides care to these patients via the nursing process, environment/instrumentation, and other health care team members. Performs other related duties incidental to the work described herein.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.