YOU ARE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT A RESUME WITH YOUR APPLICATION!
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Benefits from Day One
· Paid Days Off from Day
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift : Night
Location: 40100 HIGHWAY 27, Davenport, 33837
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Heart of Florida
· AdventHealth Heart of Florida is a licensed 193-bed acute care hospital, coupled with outpatient services including imaging, rehab, lab and wound care, that has been serving the community for over 50 years.
· As a part of the AdventHealth network patients will have greater access to a wide range of innovative therapies, new research, leading-edge technology and an extensive team of medical specialists.
· High-quality care that has been recognized by the Joint Commission, the American Heart Association and the American Diabetes Association.
· Located in Davenport, FL., which is close to major destinations, like Busch Gardens, Legoland, and Walt Disney World, without being located in the central hub of tourism.
The role you’ll contribute:
The Patient Care Tech works under supervision of the professional nurse, assisting in performing specific duties and activities of daily living in caring for age specific groups identified in the position responsibilities. Adheres to the AdventHealth Orlando Corporate Compliance Plan and to all rules and regulations of all applicable local, state and federal agencies and accrediting bodies. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Demonstrates through behavior Florida Hospital’s Core Values of Integrity, Compassion, Balance, Excellence, Stewardship and Teamwork as outlined in the organization’s Performance Excellence Program.
· Assists in the delivery of patient care as a team member by performing patient care tasks under the direction of a registered nurse.
· Performs properly and legibly documents and reports all procedures in accordance with department policy.
· Participates in obtaining a nursing history. Reports abnormalities to RN.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• Nursing Assistant training
• Must be cross trained in one of the following areas: Health Unit Coordinator (HUC), Monitor Tech or Phlebotomy
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
• High school graduate
• Experience working with patients in an acute care setting - hospital experience highly preferred
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION, OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED:
• Florida Nursing Assistant License, OR Certified or Registered Medical Assistant with comparable hospital experience, OR Florida RN license
• BLS certification
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Patient Care
Organization: AdventHealth Heart of Florida
Shift: 3 - Night
Req ID: 23033220
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: 40100 HIGHWAY 27
Pay Range: $17 - $22
Location: Davenport, FL
Job ID: 23033220
Job Family: Patient Care
Shift: 3 - Night