All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Shift : Cover Variable Shifts, on call, weekends etc
Location: 40100 US-27, Davenport, FL 33837
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Heart of Florida
AdventHealth Heart of Florida is a licensed 193-bed acute care hospital, coupled with outpatient services including imaging, rehab, lab and wound care, that has been serving the community for over 50 years.
As a part of the AdventHealth network patients will have greater access to a wide range of innovative therapies, new research, leading-edge technology and an extensive team of medical specialists.
High-quality care that has been recognized by the Joint Commission, the American Heart Association and the American Diabetes Association.
Located in Davenport, FL., which is close to major destinations, like Busch Gardens, Legoland, and Walt Disney World, without being located in the central hub of tourism.
The role you’ll contribute:
Under general supervision, primary duties include imaging both neuro and body scans on patients from neonate to geriatric, following the age specific guidelines of AH parameters, transmitting images for diagnostic interpretation, and keeping the hospital computer system up to date with the progress of these exams. The CT technologist actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all, while implementing the principles of Florida Hospital.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Reviews all images of all exams, repeating images as necessary for best possible result. (Image Quality and Documentation)
· Uses computer system for ordering, changing, and canceling exams according to protocol. Confirms order matches exam before pushing to PACS or correctly ‘fixes’ exams on workstation or PACS. (Data Processing)
· Assists with collection of data for all KPI’s, Six Sigma Projects realizing final goals of department. Participates on Teams as asked, participates in Gallup. Utilizes Service Recovery techniques for patients and families as needed. (Performance Improvement)
· Consistently attends department meetings or other mandatory meetings with positive attitude toward department and others. Listens and is responsible for knowing content. (Department Meeting Attendance)
· If working as an MRI Tech in an MRI cost center with the responsibilities under Job Class MRI, EMRI, NMRI, or WMRI, the duties of the MRI Job Description for MRI Tech I apply.
· May perform waived and/or non-waived Point of Care Testing. If performing non-waived Point of Care Testing, as defined in AHCA rule 59A-7.034, must have approved competency and documented proof (copy of either diploma or transcript, at the highest level of academic achievement) at the time of AdventHealth non-waived Point of Care training.
· Completes other duties as assigned and proactively anticipates the needs of other team members.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
· Florida State License- general radiographer
· ARRT – R
· Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Heart of Florida
Schedule: Per Diem
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23034422
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: 40100 HIGHWAY 27
Pay Range: $34.526 - $34.526
Location: Davenport, FL
Job ID: 23034422
Job Family: Radiology/Imaging
Shift: 1 - Day