All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day On
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift : Days
Location: 40100 US-27, Davenport, FL 33837
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Heart of Florida
AdventHealth Heart of Florida is a licensed 193-bed acute care hospital, coupled with outpatient services including imaging, rehab, lab and wound care, that has been serving the community for over 50 years.
As a part of the AdventHealth network patients will have greater access to a wide range of innovative therapies, new research, leading-edge technology and an extensive team of medical specialists.
High-quality care that has been recognized by the Joint Commission, the American Heart Association and the American Diabetes Association.
Located in Davenport, FL., which is close to major destinations, like Busch Gardens, Legoland, and Walt Disney World, without being located in the central hub of tourism.
The role you’ll contribute:
Under the direct supervision of the COO or designee, provides administrative, strategic and financial management and oversight for Heart and Vascular Services to include Cardiac Cath Lab, Electrophysiology, Echocardiology, Cardiac Rehab, and coordination of the Heart Failure Program. Works with physicians and other staff members to ensure a quality based, customer oriented flow of work. This role will serve to lead and drive strategy of Cardiac service line to Heart of Florida and Lake Wales facilities. Direct collaboration with executive team and business development.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· The position will lead and manage clinical operations and initiatives of the service line patient care delivery system to achieve established productivity, quality, safety, and satisfaction performance parameters.
· Provides consultation and oversight for new programs within the entity in keeping with the strategic goals of AdventHealth.
· Accountable for the development and monitoring of the functional department budgets and assures cost-effective use of resources. Collaborates with COO/CFO on service line budget and financial performance.
· Leads the development of strategic growth and operational objectives for the overall service line in conjunction with the entity leadership, Medical Director and respective leaders at the health system entities.
· Creates and utilizes opportunities to collaborate with local and regional partners to achieve mission driven program development efforts using data-driven analytics to project growth, financial impact, and vision for the service line.
· Works collaboratively with entity CNO, physicians, nurses and other relevant staff to gain support for the vision and develop goals for the service line
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
· A thorough knowledge of hospital services/operations
· Knowledge of performance improvement and work process management
· Knowledge of Cardiovascular Services highly desirable
· Minimum of five (5) years Interventional Cardiology Experience
· Bachelor's Degree
· MBA/MHA preferred
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Heart of Florida
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23033351
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: 40100 HIGHWAY 27
Pay Range: $45.227 - $83.67
Location: Davenport, FL
Job ID: 23033351
Job Family: Operations
Shift: 1 - Day