All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Up to $15,000 Sign on Bonus
· Career Development
· Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
· Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift : Variable Shifts
Location: 40100 Highway 27, Davenport, 33837
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Heart of Florida
· AdventHealth Heart of Florida is a licensed 193-bed acute care hospital, coupled with outpatient services including imaging, rehab, lab and wound care, that has been serving the community for over 50 years.
· As a part of the AdventHealth network patients will have greater access to a wide range of innovative therapies, new research, leading-edge technology and an extensive team of medical specialists.
· High-quality care that has been recognized by the Joint Commission, the American Heart Association and the American Diabetes Association.
· Located in Davenport, FL., which is close to major destinations, like Busch Gardens, Legoland, and Walt Disney World, without being located in the central hub of tourism.
The role you’ll contribute:
Primary responsibility is the provision of integrated clinical and distributive pharmacy services, decentralized inter-professional pharmacy practice, direct patient care programs, and expert experiential pharmacy student and pharmacy resident training. Performs all duties necessary for the effective daily operation of the central pharmacy, satellite pharmacy areas, and decentralized pharmacy areas. Actively facilitates direct patient care programs, drug management services, and medication use systems throughout the institution. Actively functions as a member of clinical pharmacy services, decentralized pharmacy practice programs, and multidisciplinary teams to proficiently complete critical medication order scrutiny, drug profile review, and monitoring of patients with a broad range of disease states to identify, prevent, or mitigate medication-related problems. Actively participates in medication safety systems, regulatory compliance initiatives, patient quality services, and disease outcomes programs. Delivers medication therapy management consult services and disease state management services as needed and proactively intervenes in all areas of medication use as appropriate to optimize patient outcomes. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Actively performs all pharmacist functions, actively participates in established standard work parameters, and maintains functional proficiency in and actively provides coverage of central pharmacy and satellite areas as requested.
· Oversees and ensures appropriate utilization of medication automation, technology, and computer systems.
· Accurately oversees the management of medication inventories and the preparation and dispensing of patient-specific medication doses.
· Supervises technician and intern practice, prioritizes work load, organizes work flow, and checks accuracy of pharmacy technician activities.
· Completes critical medication order scrutiny, drug profile review, and patient monitoring to identify, prevent, or mitigate medication-related problems.
· Proficiently verifies/enters medication orders and proactively communicates with medical staff to resolve problem medication orders.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
· Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy, Doctor of Pharmacy, or other advanced pharmacy degree required
· Current, valid State of Florida Pharmacist license
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Heart of Florida
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23040646
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $51.657 - $77.486
Location: Davenport, FL
Job ID: 23040646
Job Family: Pharmacy
Shift: 1 - Day