All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Paid Days Off from Day One
· Student Loan Repayment Program
· Career Development
· Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
· Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift : Monday to Thursday 0830 - 1900, mainly in the OR.
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Heart of Florida
· AdventHealth Heart of Florida is a licensed 193-bed acute care hospital, coupled with outpatient services including imaging, rehab, lab and wound care, that has been serving the community for over 50 years.
· As a part of the AdventHealth network patients will have greater access to a wide range of innovative therapies, new research, leading-edge technology and an extensive team of medical specialists.
· High-quality care that has been recognized by the Joint Commission, the American Heart Association and the American Diabetes Association.
· Located in Davenport, FL., which is close to major destinations, like Busch Gardens, Legoland, and Walt Disney World, without being located in the central hub of tourism.
The role you’ll contribute:
Performs radiographic procedures at a technical level requiring no constant supervision of technical detail. Performs a variety of technical procedures that will require independent judgment, with ingenuity and initiative to apply prescribed ionizing radiation for radiological diagnosis. Assumes responsibility for designated areas or procedures as required including special radiographic procedures, arthrograms, myelograms, etc. Recognizes the purpose of employment is to prioritize the patient as number one, and to put forth the utmost quality as a Technologist. Making radiographic images using the various modalities for which licensed or authorized to operate by means of on the job training. Follow all Policies and Procedures for the Hospital as well as the Department of Imaging.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Utilizing proper positioning criteria and technical exposure factors, performs all required imaging projections for given procedure. Utilizes two patient identifiers to confirm patient/exam accuracy before administering exam.
· Reviews all images on Computed Radiography NX station for evidence and accuracy of RT/LT marker placement and proper orientation. Repeats any view that fails to include all required anatomical structures or lacks proper contrast and spatial resolution. Adheres to all criteria on the Image Quality Action Plan.
· Completes assigned exams in a timely manner. Keeps workflow coordinator informed of availability and status of all pending exams. Personally follows through with communicating clinical information.
· Utilizes computer system to update exam status, cancel/update orders as needed. Ensures charges match procedure completed. Confirms proper exam/patient assignment at NX before releasing images to PACS for interpretation. Corrects erroneous accession numbers in PACS.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
· High School diploma
· Completion of formal Radiological Technology training course in an AMA approved school or the equivalent
· ARRT certification within one year of employment
· Current State of Florida Department of Health, Bureau of Radiation Control, and operator’s license
· BLS certification by American Heart Association
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances. The salary range reflects the anticipated base pay range for this position. Individual compensation is determined based on skills, experience and other relevant factors within this pay range. The minimums and maximums for each position may vary based on geographical location.
Organization: AdventHealth Heart of Florida
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 24001148
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Facility: AdventHealth Heart of Florida and Lake Wales
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $23.95 - $35.93
Location: Davenport, FL
Job ID: 24001148
Job Family: Radiology/Imaging
Shift: 1 - Day