All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Shift : Cover Variable Shifts
Location: 40100 US-27, Davenport, FL 33837
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Heart of Florida
AdventHealth Heart of Florida is a licensed 193-bed acute care hospital, coupled with outpatient services including imaging, rehab, lab and wound care, that has been serving the community for over 50 years.
As a part of the AdventHealth network patients will have greater access to a wide range of innovative therapies, new research, leading-edge technology and an extensive team of medical specialists.
High-quality care that has been recognized by the Joint Commission, the American Heart Association and the American Diabetes Association.
Located in Davenport, FL., which is close to major destinations, like Busch Gardens, Legoland, and Walt Disney World, without being located in the central hub of tourism.
The role you’ll contribute:
Under general supervision performs General Sonographic procedures in accordance with department protocols. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all. Adheres to the AdventHealth Corporate Compliance Plan and to all rules and regulations of all applicable local, state, and federal agencies and accrediting bodies
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Performs a full range of diagnostic ultrasound procedures and operates all ultrasound equipment in assigned department. Is willing and able to rotate between multiple campuses/US departments as needed. Demonstrates the knowledge and skills for age-specific factors necessary to perform safe and effective procedures on patients of all ages (neonate/infant, pediatric, adolescent, adult, and geriatrics).
· Assists with data collection for KPI's while understanding the department performance trends and established standards. Contributes toward process improvement by serving on PI teams as assigned. Participates in department patient satisfaction initiatives. Utilizes patient service recovery resources when appropriate. [Performance Improvement]
· Attends department meetings consistently and promotes positive dialogue with respect to department objectives. Listens and is responsible to understand all agenda items. Attends all other meetings as required. [Department Meeting Attendance]
· Performs other duties as assigned or directed to ensure the smooth operation of the department.
· P2DS must also agree to the conditions of the Florida Hospital (FH) Per Diem Option Agreement (contract).
What Will You Need:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED :
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED :
A minimum of the following two American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS) specialty examinations:
Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonographer (RDMS) - Abdomen (AB)
Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonographer (RDMS) - Obstetrics & Gynecology (OB/GYN)
Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonographer (RDMS) - Breast (BR)
Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonographer (RDMS) - Registered Vascular Technologist (RVT)
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Heart of Florida
Schedule: Per Diem
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23030381
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: 40100 HIGHWAY 27
Pay Range: $35.75 - $35.75
Location: Davenport, FL
Job ID: 23030381
Job Family: Radiology/Imaging
Shift: 1 - Day