AdventHealth Ambulatory RN Full Time Days in Daytona Beach, Florida
Ambulatory RN AdventHealth Daytona Beach
Location Address: 301 Memorial Medical Parkway Daytona Beach, FL 32117
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Daytona Beach
- Immediate health benefits
- Flexible schedule
- Career growth and advancement potential
- High quality of life with low cost of living on the shores of sunny Daytona Beach, FL.
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Collects essential patient data, documents accurately in Cerner, assesses and reassess the patient’s status prior to planned invasive or noninvasive procedures.
- Reviews all pre-operative labs, and essential patient specific information in a timely manner and communicates findings to appropriate personnel.
- Follows physician orders and performs unit specific nursing skills such as IV starts as ordered.
- Demonstrates clinical competence specific to patient assessment and reassessment.
- Communicates with medical staff, and all indicated ancillary services to assure an appropriate continuum of patient care.
- Assess patients immediately upon return to the unit for phase II recovery and per unit protocols.
- Provides patients and families with post-operative/procedural educational information and discharge instructions. Promotes patient and family education specific to identified needs.
What You Will Need:
- Computer proficiency required.
- Competency with IV management.
- Graduate of Associates in Science or Diploma degree in nursing.
- Current FL Registered Nurse.
The RN-Ambulatory Surgery requires strong assessment and reassessment skills specific to the development of a patient specific plan of nursing care for patients being prepared preoperatively for operative and invasive diagnostic and therapeutic procedures. Strong communication skills are essential as are skills specific to the management of IV access. In addition, critical thinking skills are necessary to manage patient care during Phase II recovery immediately prior to patient discharge. Responsible to adhere to the Florida Hospital Corporate Compliance plan, and to all regulations of all applicable local, state, and federal agencies and accrediting bodies.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Daytona Beach
Shift: 1 - Day
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.