All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Benefits from Day One
· Paid Time Off from Day One
· Student Loan Repayment Program
· Career Development
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind, and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
· Schedule: Full-Time
· Shift : Must have open availability; to include evening shift
· The community you will be caring for: AdventHealth Daytona Beach 301 Memorial Medical Pkwy, Daytona Beach, 32117
The role you will contribute:
The Cook is responsible for the handling and preparation of food in accordance with established recipes, sanitation regulations, and following all HACCP Guidelines of the Department.
The value you will bring to the team:
· Prepares attractive and palatable food for patient therapeutic and regular diets in quantities dictated by the food production sheets and room service tickets.
· Maintains sanitary conditions of floors, stove, worktables, and other equipment used in the performance of duties, records temperatures appropriately following HACCP Guidelines.
· Minimizes waste of food by following production sheets and correct portioning of food, as well as through rotation of stock and appropriate handling and storage of all food.
· Small batch cooks and/or cooks to order to ensure quality and temperature of food
The expertise and experiences you will need to succeed:
· High school diploma or equivalent preferred
· One year of foodservice experience in a high-volume culinary production capacity.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances. The salary range reflects the anticipated base pay range for this position. Individual compensation is determined based on skills, experience and other relevant factors within this pay range. The minimums and maximums for each position may vary based on geographical location.
Category: Nutritional Services
Organization: AdventHealth Daytona Beach
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 24000477
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Facility: AdventHealth Daytona Beach
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $16.00 - $21.17
Location: Daytona Beach, FL
Job ID: 24000477
Job Family: Nutritional Services
Shift: 1 - Day