AdventHealth Core Supply Coordinator Days in Daytona Beach, Florida
Core Supply Coordinator AdventHealth Daytona Beach
Location Address: 301 Memorial Medical Parkway Daytona Beach, FL 32117
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Daytona Beach
- Immediate health benefits
- Flexible schedule
- Career growth and advancement potential
- High quality of life with low cost of living on the shores of sunny Daytona Beach, FL.
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Assists in placing surgical supplies in MOR and Endoscopy locations
- Reviews packing information to verify the product matches product that was requested
- Works with OR Materials Coordinator, Surgical Services Manager and SPD Manager to resolve product discrepancies
- Assists in determining par levels and special order stock to be kept in Surgical Services
- Works with OR Materials Coordinator for inventory replacement, back order processes and substitutions
- Restocks incoming supplies, enters requisitions for both non-stock and stock items
- Rotates stock, coordinates flow of non-stock tracks loaner/borrowed equipment and supplies, and coordinates flow of non-stock items and consignment items. Assists with inventory processes
- Patients, Guests, Co-Workers, The public, Medical staff, External business associates
- Demonstrates effective oral and written communication skills; maintains required level of confidentiality; interacts effectively with employees at all levels.
What You Will Need:
- Good math and computer skills required including Excel and Word.
- Excellent communication skills.
- High School diploma required.
- Previous Perioperative/Surgical Services experience required.
- Inventory/receiving experience preferred.
- Formal medical training preferred (Patient Care Tech, Medical Assistant or Surgical Tech).
- BLS required
The Center Core Supply Coordinator is responsible for ordering and maintaining sufficient special order and core stocked supplies in cooperation with the Surgical Services Manager, SPD Manager and the Materials Coordinator. Maintains the receiving information of all special ordered goods and services on purchased order on file. Maintains the availability of instrumentation and equipment in the surgical suites. Responsible for helping to maintain room stock and stocking the individual OR and Endoscopy Suites. Assists in placing surgical supplies in MOR and Endoscopy
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Daytona Beach
Shift: 1 - Day
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.