AdventHealth CVOR Registered Nurse Days $10,000 Sign On and $3,000 Relo in Daytona Beach, Florida
Location Address: 301 Memorial Medical Parkway Daytona Beach, FL 32117
- $10,000 Sign On and $3,000 Relo
- Immediate health benefits
- Flexible schedule
- Career growth and advancement potential
- High quality of life with low cost of living on the shores of sunny Daytona Beach, FL.
- Utilizes his/her knowledge and skills in giving safe and effective nursing care.
- Carries out those activities delegated by the physician which concern medications, treatment, and diagnostic measures of patient.
- Receives and accompanies the Perioperative and Pre Procedural patient to the Operating Suite
- Uses time, effort and material economically.
- Maintains thorough and complete record of each patients perioperative procedure according to established standard of care.
- Cares for specimens properly and handles their disposition according to hospital/lab policy.
- Knows the laws and their legal interpretation which influences the practice of nursing.
- Makes sound judgments in referring situations beyond his/her ability and/or scope of function to the proper person.
- Reviews policies and procedures as they relate to nursing functions in the CVOR and recommend changes as needed.
- One to two years general nursing experience in an acute care setting.
- Two to three years in a required specialty; CVOR, OR, or Cath Lab.
- Current registered nurse license with the Florida State Board of Examiners.
- Current BLS.
- ACLS required within one year.
This specifically trained nurse is responsible for participation in the surgical suite to function in the role of Circulator and assist the surgeon in performing surgical procedures. The RN Circulator has knowledge of instrumentation, sterile technique, and in following of AORN guidelines during the care of the surgical patient. The RN Circulator maintains a safe surgical environment during the perioperative course. Responsibilities include the planning, administering and/or supervising of the nursing activities during the Perioperative and intraoperative care of the patient. The RN Circulator is responsible to adhere to the Adventist Health System Corporate Compliance Plan, and to all the rules and regulations of applicable local, state and federal agencies and accrediting bodies. Assists in any other tasks directed by the specialty coordinator/charge or manager of the CVOR.. The RN may be assigned to the scrub role or second assistant based on level of training and experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.