AdventHealth CVOR RN First Assist Days $10,000 Sign On and Relo in Daytona Beach, Florida
Location Address: 301 Memorial Medical Parkway Daytona Beach, FL 32117
- $10,000 Sign ON and $3,000 Relo
- Immediate health benefits
- Flexible schedule
- Career growth and advancement potential
- High quality of life with low cost of living on the shores of sunny Daytona Beach, FL.
- Utilizes his/her knowledge and skills in giving safe and effective nursing care.
- Carries out those activities delegated by the physician which concern medications, treatment, and diagnostic measures.
- Knows available supplies and equipment and their use within the OR suite. Uses, time, effort and materials economically.
- Cares for specimens properly and handles their disposition according to hospital/lab policy.
- Prepares and maintains sterile and non-sterile supplies and equipment. Assists with cleaning of rooms, restocking and updating supplies.programs.
- Documented completion of RNFA program (exception: CRNFA certified prior to 1998).
- One to two years of general nursing experience in an acute care setting.
- Current Florida RN license required.
This specifically trained nurse assists the surgeon in performing surgical procedures. Responsibilities include the planning, administering and/or supervising the nursing activities on the operative patient. Maintains a safe and aseptic environment during surgery. Responsible to adhere to the Adventist Health System Corporate Compliance Plan, and to all the rules and regulations of all applicable local, state and federal agencies and accrediting bodies.
In addition, the RN first assistant at surgery collaborates with the surgeon in performing a safe operating with optimal outcome for the patient. The RNFA practices peri-operative nursing and must have acquired the necessary specific knowledge, skills and judgment. The RNFA practices under the supervision of the surgeon during the intra-operative phase of the peri-operative experience. The RNFA does not concurrently function as a scrub nurse. The RN First Assistant may be scheduled to function in the scrub or circulating role when not assigned to FA duties.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.