All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Benefits from Day One
· Paid Days Off from Day One
· Career Development
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind, and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
· Schedule: PRN; as needed.
· Shift : Schedule can vary will be confirmed at the time to interview.
· The community you will be caring for: AdventHealth Daytona Beach 301 Memorial Medical Pkwy, Daytona Beach, FL 32117
The role you will contribute:
The Laboratory Assistant I perform various laboratory support procedures in assigned areas which may include phlebotomy and/or specimen processing in clinical and anatomical pathology areas
The value you will bring to the team:
· Performs assigned pre-analytical activities related to laboratory testing.
· Collects patient, physician, and test order information to create patient accounts. This includes verifying patient identification, insurance information, physician credentials and test order requirements.
· Blood specimen collection to include phlebotomy and skin puncture for all age groups.
· Receives, and processes patient specimens which includes separating specimens by centrifugation prior to testing. May include transporting.
· Aliquots different sample types, if needed, and either loads preanalytical instruments, which include automated strainers, or delivers them to the testing department.
The expertise and experiences you will need to succeed:
· High School Diploma or Equivalent
· Phlebotomy experience/training required.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Daytona Beach
Schedule: Per Diem
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23029460
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: 301 MEMORIAL MEDICAL PKWY
Pay Range: $18.27 - $18.27
Location: Daytona Beach, FL
Job ID: 23029460
Job Family: Laboratory
Shift: 1 - Day