AdventHealth Maintenance Technician I Full Time Day in Daytona Beach, Florida
Location Address: 301 Memorial Medical Parkway Daytona Beach, FL 32117
High quality of life with low cost of living on the shores of sunny Daytona Beach, FL.
- Assist in operation and general maintenance of painting, plumbing, HVAC, electrical, locksmith, and alarm systems. Performs essential repairs and other duties as requested
- Assist in tests, maintenance and repairs of mechanical machinery, equipment, systems, and physical structures as scheduled or needed under direct supervision
- Responds to in-house Work Orders and PM’s on daily basis, and in a timely manner
- Under direct supervision may be required to respond to emergency calls
- May be required to take call in accordance with facility in a timely manner
- Maintains complete and accurate records of all maintenance and repairs. Maintains record ensuring compliance with TJC, Federal, State and Local regulations and standards. Responsible for keeping current on maintenance logs
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Must be able to read, write and speak conversational English
- Ability to read, and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volumes
- Knowledge of safe handling tools and equipment
- Basic Microsoft office computer skills
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- High School Education or GED
- One-year experience in healthcare setting preferred.
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED:
- Valid state driver’s licenses
Performs routine preventive and corrective maintenance of equipment and systems throughout the facility. Inspects and tests equipment. Follows established procedures and receives daily instruction on work. Responsible for general maintenance related to the facility and assists other trades as needed.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.