AdventHealth MRI Technologist PRN Offsite Imaging in Daytona Beach, Florida
MRI Tech PRN Offsit Imaging
AdventHealth Daytona Beach
Facility Address 335 Clyde Morris Blvd., Ormond Beach, FL 32174
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Daytona Beach
- Work for a healthcare system that believes in “Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ”
- Career growth and advancement potential
- High quality of life with low cost of living on the shores of sunny Daytona Beach, FL
- No State income tax
You will be responsible for:
- Performs all exams using established protocols. Uses facility policy for proper identification of patient prior to performing exam. Properly screens patients for any contrast allergies.
- Performs all types of imaging procedures and operates all equipment safely and properly including scanners, injectors, monitors, and medical equipment. Demonstrates the knowledge and skills to perform scans on patients of all ages, adapting protocols as necessary
- Reviews all images of all exams, repeating images as necessary for best possible result. If necessary notify physician of emergent findings according to established protocol.
- Enforces MRI zone entrance and fire safety protocol.
What you will need:
- Basic IV skills.
- Associates degree or technical degree in a related field
- BLS certification from American Heart Association.
- ARRT (MR) certification required
- Must hold state license where applicable.
Under general supervision, primary duties include imaging both neuro and body scans on patients from neonate to geriatric, following the age specific guidelines of the facilities parameters, transmitting images for diagnostic interpretation, and keeping the hospital computer system up to date with the progress of these exams. The MRI technologist actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all, while implementing the principles of the facility.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Daytona Beach
Schedule: Per Diem
Shift: 1 - Day
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.