Nurse Residency Program – AdventHealth, Daytona Beach Area
Start Date: July 2020
AdventHealth Nurse Residency Program is ideal for nurses who have recently graduated (less than 1 yr.) and want to learn, work and serve in a faith-based environment. Our program is designed to support the successful transition of graduate nurses into a professional RN role in an acute care setting.
New graduate RN full-time positions may be offered on the following units (availability fluctuates for each start date based on campus needs):
· Medical/Surgical Specialty
· Step Down
· Emergency Department
*availability based on campus needs
Full-time nursing position.
The program includes blended didactic and precepted clinicals.
We offer day and night shifts.
We provide comprehensive benefits, training and advancement opportunities
· Clinical Ladder to promote advancement
· $3,000 relocation incentive available
· Tuition reimbursement for BSN and Master's degrees
· Comprehensive health and dental insurance
· Wellness Incentives - earn up to $500 every six months
· Retirement savings
· Evening, Night, Weekend and Holiday Shift Differentials
List of Campus Offerings for July Program
AdventHealth DeLand – DeLand, FL
AdventHealth Fish Memorial – Orange City, FL
AdventHealth Palm Coast – Palm Coast, FL
AdventHealth Daytona Beach - Daytona, FL
AdventHealth New Smyrna Beach - New Smyrna, FL
AdventHealth Waterman – Tavares, FL
· The registered nurse is responsible for the delivery of coordinated nursing care for a patient or an assigned group of patients within a patient care unit and for the day-to-day management and supervision of the related clinical activities.
· Uses the nursing skills of assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation in their patient care delivery