AdventHealth Patient Care Technician II Non-Certified PCU Cardio Full Time Nights $2000 Sign On in Daytona Beach, Florida
Patient Care Technician II Non-Certified AdventHealth
- Work for a Faith-Based, Non-Profit Healthcare Organization
- Patient and Employee Focused Organization Providing Whole Patient Care
- Competitive Salaries and Comprehensive Benefits
- Opportunities for Education Reimbursement for Career Advancement
- Career Growth and Advancement Potential
- Performs as a team member in assisting with safe and effective patient care.
- Ensures personal hygiene and comfort care is delivered to all patients.
- Assesses skin condition on all patients for potential skin breakdown and implements preventative measures per wound/skin protocol. Communicates changes in skin integrity to the licensed nurse.
- Ensures patient rooms are neat and clean.
- Responds to nurse/patient intercom system in a timely manner.
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- Current BLS through AHA
- Current Florida Certification as a Nursing Assistant Preferred
- Minimum of 1 year of Experience as a Nursing Assistant is Preferred
To perform duties as assigned and directed by the licensed nurse in compliance with established process standards, structure standards and protocols of the assigned department.
Candidate must have 2 years in a 'like' position to qualify for the incentive
Full Time Employment Contract Required
Rehires within last 12 months and internal employees not eligible
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.