All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Shift : Day Shift
Location: AdventHealth Daytona Beach – 301 Memorial Medical Parkway, Daytona Beach, FL 32117
The community you will support: Acute Care
The role you’ll contribute:
Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all. Provides direct and indirect Physical Therapy services to inpatients and outpatients in adult and geriatric populations. Employee has responsibility to adhere to the AdventHealth East Florida Region Compliance plan, to the rules and regulations of all local, state and federal agencies and to the standards of all accrediting bodies.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Responsible for direct and indirect clinical services in the physical therapy in/outpatient areas.
· Uses appropriate therapy procedures, documents the data using accepted abbreviations, and follows the individualized plan of care as set by the physical therapist.
· Provides patient/family education and HEP’s for carryover of treatment into the discharge setting as observed by documentation.
· Provides age appropriate assessment and intervention techniques to the population served. Completes annual age specific competencies specific to scope of care.
· Participates in the student affiliation program for Physical Therapy (assistants) providing administrative and clinical supervision for same.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
· Successful completion of an accredited physical therapy assistant program.
· Current professional license in state of Florida
· Current BLS
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Rehabilitation Services
Organization: AdventHealth Daytona Beach
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23037609
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $25.401 - $38.101
Location: Daytona Beach, FL
Job ID: 23037609
Job Family: Rehabilitation Services
Shift: 1 - Day