AdventHealth Pre Surgery RN Full Time Days in Daytona Beach, Florida
Pre Surgery RN AdventHealth Daytona Beach
Location Address: 301 Memorial Medical Pkwy, Daytona Beach, FL 32117
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Daytona Beach
- Immediate Health Insurance Coverage
- Great benefits such as: Educational Reimbursement
- Career growth and advancement potential
- High quality of life with low cost of living on the shores of sunny Daytona Beach, FL.
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Participates in maintaining a cooperative work environment that fosters professional growth and provides for the continuous improvement of nursing practice.
- Assures effective & efficient delivery of daily patient care in the preadmission testing department.
- Coordinates work to efficiently and effectively accomplish departmental and hospital goals and objectives.
- Helps train new employees.
- Contributes to orientation of new employees.
- Serves as a clinical resource person for peers & colleagues.
- Participates in the development of policies and procedures that reflect current acceptable practice based on AORN & ASPAN standards and are consistent with regulatory agency requirements.
What You Will Need:
- BLS required.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing with an active Florida RN license required.
- Knowledge of surgical procedures, cardiac catheterization, and radiology special procedures is required.
- Patient assessment skills required.
The Preadmission Testing Registered Nurse is responsible for the assessment, testing and instruction of all pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric patients who utilize the service of the preadmission testing and teaching center.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Daytona Beach
Shift: 1 - Day
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.