AdventHealth Project Manager Regional Policy in Daytona Beach, Florida
Project Manager – Regional Policy Projects AdventHealth Daytona Beach
Location Address: 301 Memorial Medical Parkway Daytona Beach, FL 32117
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Daytona Beach
Immediate Health Insurance Coverage
$10,000.00 Sign on Bonus, $3000.00 relocation incentive
Great benefits such as: Educational Reimbursement
Career growth and advancement potential
High quality of life with low cost of living on the shores of sunny Daytona Beach, FL.
Full Time, Days
You Will Be Responsible For:
_ •_ Administration of the web-based policy management system in accordance with regulatory, quality and organization requirements.
• Ensures that the staff who have policy and procedure development, review, editing and approval responsibilities are adequately trained in organizational policy principals, requirements and usage of the policy management software.
• Develops a working knowledge of regulatory standards to include but not limited to TJC, CMS, DNV and state, as well as federal, requirements as needed.
• Collaborates with policy manual owners to ensure appropriate approval processes.
• Monitors policy management system audit trails and pending overdue tasks. Tracks status of documents in process, notifying appropriate administrative bodies if compliance standards are not being performed.
- Participates in policy agenda development.
- Tracks all commitments and project tasks for follow up and closure.
Develops and manages communication methods and strategies.
Works with the respective leaders of the region to align work, drive performance and accelerate decision-making.
- Completes special projects as assigned for the Region CCO and Region Director.
What You Will Need:
- High school diploma or GED upon hire
- 1-2 years of healthcare-related clinical experience upon hire
The Region Policy Project Manager coordinates and manages the Advent Health North Region policy programs and projects that are under the responsibility of the Regional Director of Clinical Operations. This includes organization and tracking of the region and facility council and committee briefings, managing the tactical worklists that support the policies and oversees the management of documentation and communication methods. The RC-PM Manages migration of policies into policy software tools and actively participates in organizing and supporting the policy projects. This includes project management and the development pertinent communications. The regional project manager for policies leads with outstanding customer service and develops relationships that are equally respectful to all.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Quality/Clinical Effectiveness
Organization: AdventHealth Daytona Beach
Shift: 1 - Day
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.