AdventHealth Registered Nurse ANM FT Nights in Daytona Beach, Florida
* AdventHealth Daytona Beach Registered ANM FT Nights*
* Location Address:* 301 Memorial Medical Parkway, Daytona Beach, FL 32117
* Top Reasons To Work at AdventHealth Daytona Beach*
Immediate Health Insurance Coverage
Great benefits such as: Educational Reimbursement
Career growth and advancement potential
High quality of life with low cost of living on the shores of sunny Daytona Beach, FL.
Work Hours/Shift: Full Time Nights
* You Will Be Responsible For:*
Leading the Employees - Has a working knowledge of performance expectations for all employees on the unit.
- Monitors performance of the staff and reports findings to the nurse manager or takes corrective action for improvement as appropriate.
- Actively participates in the interview process/application selection.
- Creates a work environment that addresses the physical and emotional needs of the staff.
- Performance Improvement - Demonstrates familiarity with the performance improvement model of the organization.
- Support performance improvement activities on the unit through problem identification, assessment, data gathering, change implementation, and evaluation of outcomes.
- Ensures that practice changes, as a result of performance improvement activities, are implemented.
- Critical Thinking - Utilizes critical thinking skills in the performance of their duties as an ANM.
- Business of Healthcare Delivery - Utilizes a working knowledge of health care economics as it applies to the delivery of patient care.
- Is involved in unit-department based budgeting and support of the budget.
- Fosters patient, family, staff, and physician satisfaction.
- Technology - Demonstrates an understanding of the technology utilized on the unit.
Is highly knowledgeable in the supply and medication management systems of the unit.
Clinical Practice Knowledge - Is an expert in the clinical practice requirements of their unit.
Assumes the role of a staff nurse and is responsible for the delivery of coordinated nursing care for a patient or an assigned group of patients within a patient care unit and for the day-to-day management and supervision of the related clinical activities.
Relationships and Behaviors - Utilizes relationship in influencing behaviors on the unit.
Professionalism - Demonstrates a professional persona in their work.
What will you need?
- Associate or Diploma in Nursing from an accredited school required
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing (BSN) preferred
- Current Florida Registered Nurse license required
- Current BLS and ACLS certification
Bachelors of Science in Nursing (BSN) preferredCurrent Florida Registered Nurse license requiredCurrent BLS and ACLS certification
General Job Summary:
The Registered Nurse is responsible for the delivery of coordinated nursing care for a patient or an assigned group of patients within a patient care unit and for the day-to-day management and supervision of the related clinical activities. The Nurse is responsible for supervising and responsibly directing the activities of various levels of assigned nursing personnel utilizing both professional and supervisory discretion and independent judgment. Uses the nursing skills of assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation in their patient care delivery. Primary function is the delivery of competent, compassionate, and cost effective nursing care. To utilize the nursing process in the direction and administration of the medical and nursing plan of care. This performance is in compliance with established policies, procedures and protocols under the supervision of the Nurse Manager, Director, Vice President of Clinical Services, and or designee.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Daytona Beach
Shift: 3 - Night
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.