AdventHealth Registered Nurse IV Team PT Nights Daytona in Daytona Beach, Florida
Registered Nurse IV Team AdventHealth Daytona Beach
Location Address: 301 Memorial Medical Parkway Daytona Beach, FL 32117
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Daytona Beach
- Career growth and advancement potential
- High quality of life, low cost of living on the sunny shores of Daytona Beach, FL.
- Excellent health benefits
- Part Time Nights 7p-7a
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Support the mission, vision, and values of the organization.
- Systematically assessing the health status of individuals and record related health data
- Establishing nursing diagnoses
- Planning and implementing nursing interventions
- Providing health promotion strategies and education to patients and their support system,
- Utilizes the nursing process to effectively assess the need of patients for PICC placement vs. peripheral IV Therapy needs.
- Provides insertion of bedside IV access.
- Assesses patients for appropriateness of therapy, correctness of infusion prescription and appropriate vascular access device selection.
- Provides IV infusions on an outpatient basis.
- Provides follow-up inpatient care PICC and lines inserted by team and appropriate documentation of all activities related to such.
- Address systems issues to facilitate the provision of quality efficient IV Therapy care.
- Participates in collaborative planning of care for the infusion patient both informally and formally.
- Serves as educational resource for healthcare organizational staff including physicians, nurses and other members of the healthcare team.
- Promoting optimal patient outcomes by recognizing changes in the patient's health status and responding appropriately
- Employing strategies to promote a healthy and safe environment
- Making ethical and moral decisions surrounding patient care
- Acknowledging diversity when providing patient care
- Collaborating with the patient and interprofessional team to ensure quality and continuity of care
- Communicating effectively with the patient and interprofessional team to ensure quality and continuity of care
- Acting as a resource for others and serving as a mentor for others
- Document nursing care completely and accurately
- Collaborate effectively with other disciplines as needed.
- Participate in quality review and performance improvement projects.
- Participate in the performance appraisal process.
- Use critical thinking, problem-solving and conflict resolution skills to foster effective work relationships with team members.
- Maintain required competencies.
- Pursue professional growth and participate in a professional organization.
- Act as a patient advocate and maintain privacy and confidentiality of individuals and health information.
What You Will Need:
- Associates Degree Required.
- Active Florida RN license required or active multi-state RN license
2 or more years’ experience in the acute care setting.
Current AHA Advanced Life Support (ACLS)
Responsible for the delivery of safe, effective, and quality patient-family centered care for all patient populations.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Daytona Beach
Shift: 3 - Night
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.