AdventHealth Registered Nurse Labor and Delivery Full Time Nights in Daytona Beach, Florida
Registered Nurse Labor and Delivery AdventHealth Daytona Beach
Location Address: 301 Memorial Medical Parkway Daytona Beach, FL 32117
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Daytona Beach
- Immediate Health Insurance Coverage
- $10,000.00 Sign on Bonus, $3000.00 relocation incentive
- Great benefits such as: Educational Reimbursement
- Career growth and advancement potential
- High quality of life with low cost of living on the shores of sunny Daytona Beach, FL.
Full Time Night Shift, 3-12 hour shifts/week, 7pm-7am
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Formulates, implements and evaluates an individualized plan of care for each patient, based on identified needs/problems, in collaboration with the patient/significant others.
- Assures the implementation of the prescribed medical regimen, including but not limited to:
- Assures the accurate processing of physicians' orders, including but not limited to:
- Assures the documentation of the patient's response to nursing plan of care in all areas of the medical record, in compliance with established nursing standards and protocols.
- Prescribes delegates and coordinates all nursing care as defined by and provided throughout the hospital.
- Provides for a safe and supportive environment for all patients, families and co-workers.
- Contributes to the monitoring of the quality and appropriateness of patient care delivered.
- Demonstrates positive communication and interpersonal skills with patients, families and all members of the health care team.
- Attends meetings/education programs pertinent to areas of practice.
- Contributes to the smooth operation of the Nursing Department.
- Constant contact with patients and other employees; regular contact with visitors, others.
What You Will Need:
- Graduate of school of nursing with a minimum of an Associate of Science degree or diploma.
- Active Florida R.N. license required
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Advanced Life Support (ACLS)
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NPR) required after 90 days
To utilize the nursing process in the direction and administration of the Obstetrical, or Newborn plan of care as appropriate. This performance is in compliance with established structure, standards, process standards and protocols under the supervision of the Nursing Director, Nurse Manager, Clinical Leader or ADON.
The Registered Nurse will ensure the delivery of safe and effective patient care as defined by AdventHealth standards of nursing care, and is consistent with the therapies of other disciplines
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Daytona Beach
Shift: 3 - Night
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.